3-Day 2-Night, Fully Guided $ P.O.A
Availability & Booking Enquiries ...
Red Stag: 20-36 point red stags that will range between SCI score 420 - 500 POA .
Ranches: Are up to 3,000 acres and comprise of both open tussock country with some bush clad valleys. The properties rise from sea level to over 2,000 ft. and offer the best traditional hunting New Zealand has. You can also find Fallow, Tahr, Ram, Goat and Boar all on privately managed ranches in the South Island of New Zealand.
Access: Is by 4x4 vehicle that provides you with good access to most of the ranch during the hunt by way of some safe 4x4 roads up the mountain. However, not all roads can be used after heavy rain or snow.
Accommodation: The lodges are about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Christchurch airport they comprise of Ranch House which caters for up to six guests at any one time. You have access to a washer/dryer and there is phone/fax/internet in the lodge along with some cell service, these are between 5 and 25 minutes away from all our prime hunting areas.
- 1 trophy Red Stag
- Pickup/return Christchurch Airport
- 3 days professionally guided
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals/light beverages
- All 4x4 transport
- Privately managed land
- All field caping
- Hunters Choice - Bow or Rifle
- Rifles provided at no charge
- Internet and cell service at lodge
- Full laundry service
- All Taxes
- Air travel within the US and to NZ or extensions in NZ
- Firearms licence $25NZ to be paid at the airport to the NZ police on arrival (not required for bow hunters or those using our rifles
- Helicopter hire $1500US per hour for up to three passengers
- Additional hunt days at $400 to $600US per day
- Non Hunter rate $300US per day
- Tour guide and vehicle hire rate $250-400US per day
- Upgrades and additional animals as per our rate sheet
- Additional accommodation nights and/or upgrades
- Small game shoot per person - $150
- 1 x 1 Upgrade $1,000
- Hard Liquor
- Tips approximately