4-Day 3-Night, Fully Guided $12,500 per hunter
Availability & Booking Enquiries ...
Red Stag: 20-30 point red stags that will score between 380 and 400 SCI. You might see an average of 15-20 deer per day with 5 trophy stags or more on a good day.
Ranches: Comprise of both open tussock country with some thick bush guts. The properties rise from sea level to 1,500 ft. The mixture of dense bush and open country makes for a spectacular stalk weather your hunting rifle or bow its probably the best traditional red stag hunting you can find. Our properties have good 4wd access most of the year , in extreme wet weather this may be some what limited. You may also encounter , Fallow, Tahr, Ram, Goat, Wapiti and Boar all on the hunting ranches which are available for harvest.
Access: Is by 4x4 vehicle that provides you with good access to most of the ranch during the hunt by way of some safe 4x4 roads up the mountain. However, not all roads can be used after heavy rain or snow.
Accommodation: About a 2 1/2 hour drive from Christchurch airport is our B&B which caters for up to six guests at any one time. You have access to a washer/dryer and there is wifi available. We have a purpose built dry room for drying out all your gear and boots during rainy days , an outdoor spa pool for those that fancy a soak and the fridge is always stocked with cold beer , wine and non acloholic beverages for your enjoyment. Hunting areas from here are between 20-30 minutes drive.
Other Game Animals:May be harvested for a trophy fee.
- 1 trophy Red Stag
- Pickup/return Christchurch Airport
- Visit to taxidermist
- 4 days professionally guided
- 3 nights accommodation
- All meals/light beverages
- All 4x4 transport
- All field caping
- Hunters Choice of Rifle ( no charge)
- Laundry services
- All Taxes
- Air travel within the US and to NZ or extensions in NZ
- Firearms licence $25NZ to be paid to the NZ police atleast 3 months prior to departure date , via online application (not required for bow hunters or those using our rifles)
- Helicopter hire $1500US per hour approx
- Additional hunt days
- Non Hunter observer rates
- Tour guide and vehicle hire
- Upgrades and additional animals as per our rate sheet
- Additional accommodation nights and/or upgrades
- Hard Liquor
- Taxidermy work