4-Day 3-Night $14,000 per hunter
Wapiti: 15-20 point animals that will range in apearong more red stag or more elk , this species is unuiqe to New Zealand and truley an amazing trophy.
Ranches: Are up to 1800 acres and comprise of both open tussock country with some bush clad valleys. The properties rise from sea level to 1,500 ft. This hunt offers probably the best traditional style hunting in thick bush and open terrain. You can also find , Fallow, Red Stag, Ram, Goat and Boar all on privately managed ranches in the South Island of New Zealand.
Access: Is by 4x4 vehicle that provides you with good access to most of the ranch during the hunt by way of some safe 4x4 roads up the mountain. However, not all roads can be used after heavy rain or snow.
Accommodation: About a 2 1/2 hour drive from Christchurch airport or 1 1/2 from Queenstown they comprise of Ranch House which caters for between four and six guests at any one time.
- 1 trophy NZ Wapiti
- Pickup/return Christchurch or Queenstown Airport
- 4 days professionally guided
- 3 nights accommodation
- All meals/light beverages
- All 4x4 transport
- Privately managed land
- All field caping
- Hunters Choice - Bow or Rifle
- Rifles provided
- Laundry services
- All Taxes
- Air travel within the US and to NZ or extensions in NZ
- Firearms licence $25NZ to the NZ police via online application of visitors firearms licence atleast 3 months prior to travel permit (not required for bow hunters or those using our rifles
- Helicopter hire aprox $1500US per hour for up to three passengers
- Upgrades and additional animals as per our rate sheet
- Additional accommodation nights and/or upgrades
- Taxidermy services
- Hard Liquor