6-Day 5-Night, Fully Guided $19,500 per hunter
Availability & Booking Enquiries ...
Bull Tahr: 11-13 inches you might see an average of 5-10 Tahr per day with 3 trophy bulls or more on a good day. In March and April bulls are group up and not suitable for a life size mount. May is one of the best hunting months as it is before the snows however for the best life size caps June and July is prime time.
Red Stag: You might see an average of 15-20 deer per day with 5 trophy stags or more on a good day.
Fallow Buck: You might see an average 5-10 fallow per day , with 1-2 trophy bucks. Fallow deer come in three color phases being menal ( spotted) white and chocolate. Bucks can be very aggresive during the rut and will often take on the much larger red deer.
Ranches: Are up to 6,000 acres and comprise of both open tussock country with some bush clad valleys. The properties rise from 1,500 ft. to over 6,000 ft. and offer probably the best traditional red stag hunting. You can also find Chamois, Fallow, Tahr, Ram, Goat and Boar all on privately managed ranches in the South Island of New Zealand.
Access: Is by 4x4 vehicle that provides you with good access to most of the ranch during the hunt by way of some safe 4x4 roads up the mountain. However, not all roads can be used after heavy rain or snow.
Accommodation: About a 2 1/2 hour drive from Christchurch airport is our Ranch House which caters for up to six guests at any one time. You have access to a washer/dryer and cell service, these are between 5 and 25 minutes away from all our prime hunting areas.
Other Game Animals:You can include other big game animals on this hunt as the ranches have free range Red Stag and Fallow bucks up to 200 SCI. Then in the game ranch are Elk, NZ Wapiti, larger Red Stags, Fallow, Goat, Ram and Boar.
- 3 trophy animals
- Pickup/return Christchurch or QueenstownAirport
- Visit to taxidermist (only on Christchurch return)
- 6 days professionally guided
- 5 nights accommodation
- All meals/light beverages
- All 4x4 transport
- Privately managed land
- All field caping
- Air travel within the US and to NZ or extensions in NZ
- Firearms licence $25NZ via online application atleast 3 months prior to travel (not required for bow hunters or those using our rifles
- Helicopter hire $1500US per hour for up to three passengers
- Upgrades and additional animals as per our rate sheet
- Additional accommodation nights and/or upgrades
- Hard Liquor