NOT available 4-Day 3-Night, Fully Guided $6,500 per hunter
Buck Chamois:8-10 inch bucks of a good size, many will average a good trophy (SCI) score. You might see an average of 5-15 chamois per day with 1-2 bucks or more on a good day.
Hunt Locations: Chamois reside only in the South Island , with good numbers on the west coast of New Zealand , Chamois hunting is conducted on public conservation land and involves a short and spectacular helicpoter ride to the mountains. We fly from the township of Haast and flight times are between 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
Access: Is by 4x4 vehicle that provides you with good access to most of the ranch during the hunt by way of some safe 4x4 roads up the mountain. However, not all roads can be used after heavy rain or snow.
Accommodation: On this remote hunt we occupy the local motel , which is a 1 minute drive form the helicpoter base , comfortable private rooms with close local pub and restatuant to dine out for evening meals.
Other Game Animals:You can include other big game animals on this hunt are , Bull Tahr , Wild Catle , Free range stags and Boar.
- 1 trophy Chamois Buck
- Pickup/return Christchurch or Queenstown Airport
- 4 days professionally guided
- 3 nights accommodation
- All meals/light beverages
- All 4x4 transport
- All field caping
- Rifles provided at no charge
- Internet and cell service at motel
- All Taxes
- Air travel within the US and to NZ or extensions in NZ
- Firearms licence $25NZ to be paid in advance via online application to the NZ police on arrival (not required for bow hunters or those using our rifles
- Helicopter hire $1500US per hour
- Additional hunt days at $400 to $600US per day
- Non Hunter rate $300US per day
- Upgrades and additional animals as per our rate sheet
- Hard Liquor